Views: 15  || Replies: 1
Thread: what is forex

Last Online
    03-06-2013 @ 06:30 AM
    Total Posts

Post Thanks / Like

what is forex

I wan to discuss about Forex trading here. In my opinion Forex is the foreign exchange market where sellers and buyers exchange currency with each other for getting profit. What do you think about it? please share your opinion.

messy

Last Online
    03-08-2013 @ 03:04 PM
    Total Posts

Post Thanks / Like

Good thread, but it is very wide topic to discuss honestly...

Forex as I learned from some pro traders, was designed for big companies, banks, financial institutions and others. Lately, it was wide open to small traders who would like to trade forex with a lot restrictions... The best ways to trade forex is through banks where leverage doesn't exist which means you will not loss your money anyways and whatsoever...

Yes, buyers and sellers do their transaction on different time frames, but most of them based on swap "not sure though about this info".... The banks make money mainly from the rollover charges more than trading. you can check that out on Wikipedia...

maybe I went too far from the main topic because as I said it is very large size title to discuss....

Thanks