Results 1 to 2 of 2

Views: 7  || Replies: 1
Thread: Best currency pair?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    03-06-2013 @ 06:30 AM
    Total Posts
    Rep Power

    Post Thanks / Like

    Best currency pair?

    I just want to ask that which is best currency pair for Forex trading? In my opinion Euro to Dollar is the best currency pair.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2013 @ 03:04 PM
    Total Posts
    Rep Power

    Post Thanks / Like

    personally, I prefer EURGBP, but most forex brokers rose the spread to 4 or 5 pips, sadly.

    I believe my best pair so far is EU among most brokers.......



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 03:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 05:36 PM
  3. Forex Flash: EUR/JPY will probably be the lead pair in Asia - FXWW
    By Sameir Annas in forum Fxstreet reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 03:54 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 08:16 AM
  5. Pair set up P-Lux to sell pro-EU clothing
    By Susan.K in forum Telegraph reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Quick Links

Recommended Links

Follow Us @

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTMLAll times are GMT +3. The time now is 11:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Product
Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved
Copyright © 2011–2013 by All rights reserved.
High Risk Warning

Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.